Thursday, June 16, 2011

And now for a quick commercial break...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jayne Doe <jayne.doe.says@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 06:39:52 +0000
Subject: And now for a quick commercial break...
To: "jayne.doe.saysitall@blogger.com" <jayne.doe.saysitall@blogger.com>

I am a pasta lover, so anything that makes my pasta time easier is
alright by me...

I saw these Pasta Portions (pasta in microwaveable pouches) by
Creamette at our local Wal Mart. My first thought was "Yea right...
I'm going to cook this pasta...in the microwave.... And be done in 5
minutes..." But I figured for just a few bucks... I'd give it a try.

So I followed the simple intructions on the box: submerge the pouch in
a bowl filled with 2 cups of hot tap water and cook for 5 minutes...
When it was done, I drained the water (watch out.... It is hot!
Ouch!), tore open the pouch and poured it into the bowl (to my
surprise, it looked done!) and added some sauce (I used the Ragu brand
alfredo sauce in a jar)....and it was ready to eat!

I had a good serving size of pasta, ready to eat, in less than 10
minutes. How awesome is that?? So definitely 2 thumbs up from me on
this one!

And now...back to your regularly scheduled blog...

Anonimously Yours,
Jayne

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff with some Ragu roasted garlic parmesian sauce. My mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete